Photo collection

 Update: I put some article content on the right side columns.


I actually don't do the liver flush anymore. I change diet. Like eat small portion. Drinking juice and taking some supplement regularly. These are very earlier when I went over so many times of the liver flush.

I used to have cramp during the women's period, and it can get bad. And I never understand why the period is so painful. 

Now the memory fade, because it is so long ago, I did it all that. But if I can recall to tell you, I had period cramp and hurts.

Right now, my period is fading away, but I used some of the bathing powder, I think they help me to something inside, so my period came hurting and I almost faint one time several month ago. These bathing powder has some ingredient is helping to push the toxin around?

Anyway, several month pass by, this month, my period completely have no more pain.

The liver health, kidney health, it can directly reflects onto the skin health, I will just say that much. We all want to have a nicer face, like no pimpo, or redness. My skin type is so pale, I really cannot use a lot of foundation on my skin. First, there is no color in that foundation range color. Second, I am in Asia, they sell only to their own skin tone of color foundation. So what choices do I have? And don't you know that foundation is so expensive, for small bottle? I have no idea if people really do make-up on their face, so for me, I only do my way what it has always been convenience to me.

Eating choice and juicing choices.

 

 


2010
preparation to Liver Flush (No result photo)

 



留言