Curezone

 Update: I put some article content on the right side columns.


They have all the protocol, you need, when you start your reading.

I start my reading with them I used to see some other Chinese doctor, also her blog in Canada. Then one day, I got to Dr. John R.Christopher. The funny thing was, MH on curezone was always on his teaching, but I never actually knew that.

How do I find out Dr. John R Christopher? One day I clean up the library of my ex bf. Of all the piles of a book, I open a book, there I landing at a description of a blind baby. Next thing, was to talk to my ex, we try several ways to google search. Because that book author does not provide his name. He is legand, I will tell you that much. There are methods are more harsh. I started from nothing, so I did all that.












 

 


留言